- The primary objective of this organization shall be the instruction of individuals for the purpose of improving arson investigation in the State of Wisconsin and to educate the public concerning the arson problem in the state.
- To unite for mutual benefit those public officials and private persons engaged in the control of arson and kindred crimes.
- To provide for exchange of technical information and developments.
- To cooperate with all law enforcement agencies and associations to further fire prevention and the suppression of crimes.
- To encourage high professional standards of conduct among the members and to continually strive to eliminate all factors which interfere with the administration of justice.
Wisconsin Chapter 25 is an organization dedicated to improving fire investigation in the State of Wisconsin, our chapter is not only committed to its membership but is committed to anyone who is interested in providing professional people dedicated to fire/arson investigation in the State of Wisconsin.
Our Chapter was founded on April 21, 1976 at the annual meeting in Indianapolis, Indiana. For more information on this and a copy of our Bylaws, Please click here
As you can see by the objectives listed above, Wisconsin Chapter 25 IAAI is an organization dedicated to providing not only instruction to its membership, but a means of communication throughout all organizations that are involved in the fire/arson investigation field.
Whether you are in public service, the insurance field or a private investigator, Wisconsin Chapter 25 IAAI is here to help. Our membership has learned to work together to make the field of fire/arson investigation more fluid between all the agencies that are involved.
The International Association of Arson Investigators will be and is dedicated to improving the professional development of fire and explosion investigators by being the global resource for fire investigation training, technology and research.
CERTIFIED FIRE INVESTIGATOR
FIRE INVESTIGATION TECHNICIAN